ESR (early stage researcher) shall at the time of recruitment by the host organization be in the first four years of their research careers.
- Applicants may be on a PhD program but cannot be PhD holders at the day of signing their employment contract.
- The position is open to applicants of all nationalities provided that the European Commission’s Mobility Rule is satisfied: “At the time of recruitment by the host organization, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date. Short stays such as holidays and/or compulsory national service are not taken into account.”
- Maximum and preferred period of employment: 36 months
- The project provides full funding for tuitions fees and salary.
- The successful candidate will receive:
- Living allowance (multiplied by the country correction factor which varies between 0.98 and 1.2): 3110 euros per month.
- Mobility allowance: 600 euros per month.
- Family allowance (if applicable): 500 euros per month.
For further information please go to: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions